We strive to develop creative and successful partnerships with businesses and organizations that align with our values and our mission: giving aspiring artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs the opportunity to flourish by building a platform that embraces young talent.

 

We will work with you to create a fully personalized sponsorship experience, that will make a lasting impact on thousands of people in San Luis Obispo, and throughout California.

  • Experiential Marketing Opportunity

  • Expression of Brand Values

  • Development of Customer Loyalty

  • Lead Generation from Event Promotions

  • Fostering of Community Goodwill

The Benefits of Festival Partnerships Include:

 

 

Utilize

Our

Network

Shabang's fanbase is comprised of tastemakers and downright adventurous individuals who care about their community, the environment and are always on the hunt for the new hip trend. Outdoor enthusiasts, music lovers, and good people all congregate for one day to listen, dance, and discover themselves along with a plethora of the central coasts finest entertainment and organizations. 

 

 

76% of attendees are from San Luis Obispo and the remaining 24% come from other cities such as San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Santa Cruz.

About

 

 

On Saturday, May 4th, 5,000+ expected attendees will gather together to enjoy a variety of bands spread across THREE STAGES, an awe-inspiring live art garden, over 34 booth spaces (filled with innovators, artists, and dreamers who want to showcase their creations), local breweries, games, discussions and much more!

Where: Laguna Lake Park, San Luis Obispo, CA

When: May 4th, 2019 1PM - 10PM

Expected Attendance: 5,000+

The Shabang Team would love to have you as a partner to support us in our mission to bring recognition to the musicians, artists, businesses, and people that make the Central Coast the wonderful place it is!

Weekly Facebook Reach 

6,475

Weekly Instagram Reach 

5,833

Mailing List Subscribers 

3,577​​

Weekly Website Views  

5,497

Let's make a great partnership happen.

Let's make a great partnership happen.

About

 

Utilize

Our

Network

The Fans

The Fans

Partnership Benefits

 

All partnerships are 100% customized to meet your companies marketing objectives and are designed to make a lasting impression on the fans.

Partnership Benefits

 

Standard
Promotional
Options
Video Promotional Options
Promotion
w/ Other Shabang Events 
Philanthropic
Partners
IMG_6821.PNG

Big thanks to this year's sponsors!

SLOBrew-Logo-Brewed.png
Contact Us for Partnership Inquiries!
join our newsletter 
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • Spotify - White Circle